· Recycling is picked up every week. Use only the 65 gallon cart provided for recycling.
· Place containers at the curb no later than 6 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day.
· The truck and driver must have clear access to the rollout container.
Materials Allowed (recyclable)
· Metal Cans (Aluminum, Bi-Metal & Steel); Includes soft drink, beverage and food cans. Please empty and rinse out the cans.
· Paper Products; Includes newspapers, office paper, computer paper, magazines, junk mail, shiny paper inserts, cut up cardboard. paperboard (i.e. cereal boxes) and paper grocery bags.
· Plastic Containers; Includes all PET 1 - 7 containers: soft drink bottles, milk jugs and detergent bottles which must be emptied and rinsed.
· Materials That Are NOT Allowed (non-recyclable)
· Plastic grocery bags, egg cartons or Styrofoam: only plastics labeled 1 & 2 are allowed.
· Coat Hangers, Lids Or Other Scrap Metal: If it is not a food or beverage container, it is not allowed.
· Books: Hard cover books
· Glassware: No Glassware