Welcome to Waste Industries!! We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to a long lasting relationship. Please do not hesitate to call our office any time you have a question or concern. Our Customer Service Representatives are here to serve you - our most important customer.
We hope that the following information answers any questions that you may have. If not – again – please call our Nashville office at 615-350-5901.
· If your pick up day falls on or after one of the following 3 holidays your trash will be picked up one day after your normal day of service. All other holidays are run as normal.
o Thanksgiving Day
o Christmas Day
o New Year’s Day
- Please place containers at the curb the night before or no later than 6 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day.
- Pick up times are subject to change. If trash is not picked up as a result of not having it out by arrival of driver there is a $25 fee to pick up before your next scheduled pick up day.
- The truck and driver must have clear access to the rollout container.
- If you regularly generate more household trash than your rollout container will hold, call customer service to order an additional container for an additional charge of $8.00 per month. (Please check with your HOA if your home is in an HOA neighborhood)
- All trash is to be bagged.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Yard waste. This includes bagged grass clippings & leaves.
- Waste Oil
- Auto Batteries
- Hazardous Waste
- Construction and Demolition Material
- White Goods (washer, dryer, microwaves, etc.)
- Wet Paint
BULK ITEM COLLECTION
- ALL BULK ITEM COLLECTIONS MUST BE SCHEDULED THROUGH OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO YOUR PICK UP DAY.
- PLEASE CALL (615) 350-5901 TO SCHEDULE A BULK PICK UP.
Residential Co-Mingled Recycling Guidelines
· Recycling is picked up every week. Use only the 65 gallon cart provided for recycling.
· Place containers at the curb no later than 6 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day.
· The truck and driver must have clear access to the rollout container.
Materials Allowed (recyclable)
· Metal Cans (Aluminum, Bi-Metal & Steel); Includes soft drink, beverage and food cans. Please empty and rinse out the cans.
· Paper Products; Includes newspapers, office paper, computer paper, magazines, junk mail, shiny paper inserts, cut up cardboard. paperboard (i.e. cereal boxes) and paper grocery bags.
· Plastic Containers; Includes all PET 1 - 7 containers: soft drink bottles, milk jugs and detergent bottles which must be emptied and rinsed.
· Materials That Are NOT Allowed (non-recyclable)
· Plastic grocery bags, egg cartons or Styrofoam: only plastics labeled 1 & 2 are allowed.
· Coat Hangers, Lids Or Other Scrap Metal: If it is not a food or beverage container, it is not allowed.
· Books: Hard cover books
· Glassware: No Glassware
- All payments must be made by mail, phone, or on line. When mailing payment please send check or money order and include customer account number and/or payment stub from your billing statement.
Note: Service may be interrupted if payment is not received by due date.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS